Trying to figure out what to do with your little hooligans today? It’s a bit hot, but it is Saturday! Sooooo…what to do? What to do? Well I just found out that The Natural History Museum is hosting Buddy & The Pteranodon Family from Dinosaur Train today from 7:30am-3pm. They are kicking off PBSKids & Dinosaur Train’s Big Dinosaur Week with fun Dinosaur activities. It’s free for members and all other activities are free with general admission for non-members. Now it’s 1pm pst, so some of these events are over…but they still have other things going on including Dinosaur Encounters!! So pack up the kids and head to South LA for a day of Dino fun!
Free with Admission
7:30 am – 3 pm (Members only from 7:30 – 9:30 am)
- Catch the premiere of a BIG BIG Dinosaurs episode.
- Take your photo with stand-up figures of Buddy and the train.
- Watch an NHM Dinosaur Encounters performance (first-come, first-served seating).
- Explore the new Dinosaur Hall and the rest of the Museum.
- Join PBS SoCal’s Nature Trackers Club.
Limited Capacity; First Come, First Serve
Meet and greet with Buddy
7:30 am – 2:30 pm (Members only from 7:30 – 9:30 am)
- Meet Buddy and pose for a photo or just give him a big hug!
- Due to Buddy’s popularity and limited capacity, we anticipate long wait times.
- Because of high demand, limited quantities of Raptor Passes are available for members at the Patron Family level and higher.
Live Performances of Dinosaur Train’s Craig Bartlett and His Band at: 8 am, 9 am, 10 am, 11 am, and 12 pm (Members only at 8am and 9am)
- Watch Craig Bartlett and his band perform the show’s music live!
- Limited quantity of timed-tickets available at the door for 10 am, 11 am, and 12 pm shows.
- NHM members, reserve your timed-ticket now!