Okay so like most of you I live in a newer building with no front lawn and/or private garage. I’m also in a centralized area where there just isn’t a corner or anywhere to have a little yard sale. So what is a girl to do with a bunch of toddler clothes? Well, take it online. I’m not talking Ebay or Amazon, I’m talking about using Social Media to the best of my ability. I have photographed and catalogued all my son’s gently used and new clothes that are too tight around his round belly, and on Sunday December 9th at 10am est and then again at 10am pst I will pist pictures of items for sale for everyone to buy via the Crazy Creole Mommy Twitter Page!
How It Works:
1. At 10am est (7am pst) & again at 10am pst (1pm pst) visit @crzycreolemommy . For an hour I will post over 40 items with inventory numbers, descriptions & prices. Items such as jeans, pajamas, t-shirts, button up shirts, coats and sweatshirts with the highest price being $5.
2. Write down the inventory number OR download the pic of the item(s) you desire.
3. Email The Crazy Creole Mommy at HoneyBrookeProject@gmail.com with your list of items & contact information. You may purchase items until 11:59pm on Sunday December 9th.
4. I will email you back with an invoice that will include payment method information. We do ship all over the country via USPS for an extra charge. If you are local we are providing pick up and that address & times will be sent over with your invoice.
5. All invoices must be paid by Monday December 10, 2012 at 5pm pst (8pm est).
All sizes range from 2T-4T.
There it is! Pretty simple! Spread the word and I’ll see you Sunday!!!